I thought I had to preserve this important moment of Karl pulling himself up and standing by the bed. Some things are better left unphotographed though: intrigued by the presence of a camera, he let go of his safe grip, lost his balance and of course fell right away on the hardwood floor. Please do not call child services – he is fine. Although he did bite his tongue and had to cry for quite some time.
7/16/08
Vertical Adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!!! Curious how soon he'll actually start walking ... i checked less than 2 months from the first pull up to walking completely unassisted. Looks like you have a fast one on your hands either way though ... he'll be 'cruising' in a few days :)
whoops, i meant to say "i checked back in time with Mika, and it took her less than 2 months" etc.
Dang! I guess this is not going to make things easier...
For now, he'll just empty another shelf or two above crawling level...
Post a Comment