7/1/08

Long Distance Diving


I know, this has been the lamest blog ever. We probably lost all our readers by now and we don't even have an excuse – but things will change! At least for a while, since Andrian is in New York for a week and I promised to post every day. Which I really need to do so that he doesn't all of a sudden forgets about his wife and son and wants to go back to his happening New York life. No, we wouldn't want that.



Of course there needs to be some retrospect blogging as well, because I totally neglected the crazy adventures Bruno and Karl had together. Like the time when the Bru ate Karl's foot. Or when they had lunch on the Schliersee. You will see...
For now there's finally a picture of our baby swimming class. I brought my old camera which must be somewhat waterproof since it has lived through large amounts of baby saliva. Today we did long distance dives. It sounds scary and of course it is, but Karl is fearless. They don't call him Kamikaze Karl for nothing. His workout buddy Magnus was there as well, together with his mother Jessi.



And later we went for a well deserved soup at the Suppenküche, a Viktualienmarkt institution.

No comments: