This was an eventful day for Mr. Karl. We started out with yet another round of swimming and diving. According to the instructor I don't know how to do the correct leg movement for the crawl and Karl is not building up enough body tension to keep his head out of the water. But does this woman know who she's talking to? I mean, I'm a certified DLRG Life Guard and Karl is just a really relaxed baby! Next time she has another one of these comments she might learn that I'm a qualified boxer, too.
Later in the day Karl spend some play and lunch time with his buddy Magnus while I had the pleasure to go to the dentist. It seems to be a lot of fun to inspect other people's toys, read other people's books and mess up other people's apartments. You can pull off everything when you're cute though.
In the afternoon Fee (his favorite babysitter these days) came over to take him for a long walk. No photo of her but this is us finishing off the day with an extraordinary screamfest at the supermarket. I'm starting to think that a) our son is crazy and b) we will get banned from the supermarket.
7/8/08
Possible Supermarket Ban
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In the still shot he just looks like young tenor nailing that Wagner aria just perfectly. And come to think of it - those screams were actually voice training exercises. Because if he wants to do Carnegie Hall by the age of 3 he better gets into Julliard soon.
Post a Comment