7/26/08

Here's Pointing At You




Here's Karl pointing at YOU dear blog-reader. Because Karl thinks YOU are really point-worthy. Gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling of counting and mattering, doesn't it? At least that's what we got from all the people Karl pointed at very adamantly during our long walk. His index finger was kind of like a cute overload laser gun melting innocent bystanders and nice old ladies to pure mush. "Oooooooh look at that blue eyed baby pointing at ME !!!! " I think Karl should go into politics. He makes people feel important. Which is a good start.

He also developed this whole new other thing with his index finger pointing skywards. Last time I saw this was from some Imam in some mosque. I think it's the international Muslim sign for "God Is Great".



I doubt Karl really grasps the concept of monotheistic deities yet. But it's definitely an attention grabbing gesture. In the meantime I'm learning a lot about my city, because Karl points lots of things out to me, like dogs, rivers, trees, bicyclists, the ice cream in my hand he can't have, the other trees, the bridge, the train, the other bicyclists, the barbequers by the river and of course Fred, i.e. MOM! Most likely the most pointed at person in Munich these days.

No comments: