My old buddy Claus, who's the founder of the World Uranium Hearing and Germany's leadig expert on American Indian culture, brought Karl a Dream Catcher from Wounded Knee. According to Sioux tradition there was a little Sioux boy who was plagued by nightmares. So the spider woman spun him a web to catch all the bad dreams. Thus the dream catcher was invented, which still hangs above childrens' beds all over the Sioux' reservations today. As you can see, Karl's already diggin' that native American protection.
12/22/07
Dream Catcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
God Jul och Gott Nytt År Karl Julius Clan :)
Hoppas vi ses nästa år i Munich eller Göteborg!
kram och puss,
Sooki + Johan
sooki -
what are you saying? we don't speak sweeeedish like you!
C'mon beanz. Everybody speaks Swedish in Europe. Have you forgotten your roots? The post above reads:
By God we swear, little Karl Julius has got no ass. We hope he will get nasty in Munich first and later in Goeteborg. But all this stuff will get you festering sores full of puss.
As if you didn't know. I know, those Swedes got a strange sense of humor. But we love them anyways.
Du är precis, Andrian :)
kee kee..
I am a priceless piece of ass? Well, I would agree with that myself. But I don't think it's very appropriate for you to call me that on Christmas eve. I am a respectable father now, you know. Talking about - merry Christmas! Is it true that Santa has a weekend pad in Goetborg? And that the elves all go and get drunk down at the Goeteborg harbor by December 26th?
Post a Comment