12/5/07

Chinese Tower


I wanted to mix it up a little bit and went to the park yesterday, to the famous Englische Garten. Of course in this weather it's just as creepy and grey as the Isar river banks, but when we walked by the Chinesische Turm we noticed that they had a little christmas market going on there (definitely no holiday market). Like in any quality Bavarian event there were drunk people at 2 p.m. enjoying the seasonal mulled wine (Glühwein). I had roasted chestnuts and waffles with chocolate sauce instead. And I offered Karl to take a ride on the carousel but for some reason he showed no interest whatsoever.


But since this blog is about Karl here is also another random picture of him being cute.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Das ist das Beste!

Anonymous said...

yo fredster, it's a good idea you added a cute foto of karl towards the end! you know it's ALL ABOUT karl, and ONLY karl! silly, it's good to hear about you too!

Fred said...

Thanks Sooki – I'll mix it up a bit in the future... hehe.