
...you can still spend half an hour or so on the swing at the playground.
Especially when you need about 40 minutes to get there.
P.S.: Yes, Andrian and Karl are on their vacations in New York and Bensheim, but I still got some posting material left from those past weeks where I didn't have any time to update our dear readers as frequently as I would have wished.
11/27/09
When Night Falls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kaaarl! Master loiterer, king of the slouchers, making the concept of time disappear in a big cloud of fun and games.
But where is Karl in the foto of you with the Der Roehl's Andrian?
Karl is having fun at his grandma's place in Bensheim near Frankfurt, where there's not only grandma, but also grandpa and a dog to chase around the house. How's the waiting game? Godspeed Lukas!
Aaah.. ok, so he's not in NY with you Andrian :) Gotcha.. The waiting game is a bit tiring..but i am making the most out of it! One thing is for sure, he will be out within 2 weeks!!!
Post a Comment