7/20/09

Must Get Ice Cream




This week Andrian is hanging in Oxford with the supersmarts, so my posts these days will be mostly about the amazing cuteness of Karl. I want to make sure his father comes back and doesn't take off with some genius person. Yes, I think emotion wins over content. And there you go: new rocking horse on permanent loan by buddy Leo, Karl happy.



The OBBB (Obsessive Baby Buggy Behavior) is still going on. Today at the playground Karl was very successful in the fierce competition for only one baby buggy in the field and managed to snatch it a couple of times. But there was even more third party property to have had fun with: Excavators! Trucks! And at some point, in between all the stealing, Karl left the playground to get an ice cream as he explained to me when I caught him right at the door.

1 comment:

Andrian said...

A new rocking horse! Karl, you rock....