
This afternoon we were invited to a lovely garden party at Alberts and Katrins new house. It's more like a mansion actually. Their daughter Anna - to the delight of Karl - has her room styled completely in pink. She was busy hosting, so Karl could sneak in and play with a couple of her dolls. 
Of course there's even more fun to be had where the bigger kids are. They created an exclusion zone where no adults were allowed. Which was fine with me because they did stuff like filling air balloons with glue, then blew them up and let them explode. Yeah! That was just the right time for me to have some of the delicious suckling pig in the other part of the garden.
The center of Karls attention behind the exclusion line (yes, I walked into the forbidden terrain when nobody was looking) was a big basket full of chocolate and gummi bears. Luckily he hasn't really figured out how to open those things and I wouldn't help him, but I believe some other person might have given him a hand when I wasn't around.
7/11/09
Basket Case
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment