
Yesterday I wasn't really succesful with my stomach friendly lunch so I took the easy way out today. Karl and I went to have a chicken broth with pancake strips at his beloved Suppenküche at the market. At first I thought it was a little weird to have a hot soup when it's 35°C (95°F) out, but he did enjoy it. Of course there's more fun stuff to do at the market. Like play at the water fountain or pose for a family picture with a lobster and some random kid.
Oh, and this is Karl this morning practicing piano in a box.
7/23/09
Hot Lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hallo, Karl!
Great waving skills.
bruno has the same pajama. very cute.
Actually Koreans have a special chicken broth soup you should eat in the beginning, middle and end of summer to fight the summer heat fred :) So it ain't weird at all...now you and karl can tackle the summer heat with no problem. It's raining here again in Göteborg :(
Post a Comment