8/6/08

Swinging Munich




On my quest to finding a baby swing so that I could show those swinging New Yorker babies that Munich can swing too, we stopped by another playground today. They didn't have one either but Karl was really getting into this motorcycle-like bouncey thingy. Stay tuned for a baby swing picture – sooner or later I will find one.

3 comments:

Line said...

Der Karl sieht ganz "gross geworden" aus!! Wachstumsschub während der Bronchitis ;-)
By the way there is a very nice baby swing in Heidelberg!

Anonymous said...

i guess you'll have to come by :)

Andrian said...

Ha! New York got nothing on us. Just ask Karl and he will tell you that he is from swinging, bouncing, grooving, rocking, surfing, sunny Munich. Do we sound envious about your advanced swing design over there? Just a tad I guess. But all of the above is true, although Karl might have to wait with the surfing part for a few more years. See also:

http://sunnybrooklyn.blogspot.com/2008/08/munich-surf.html