
Of course there's no travelling to Hessen without stopping at Maria and Tim's in Frankfurt. We took some time to introduce Karl to his mother's former hometown and showed him various parks.
The Grüneburgpark has an addition which I had never seen either: A Korean garden, built in 2005 when Korea was the guest of honour at the book fair.
Very pretty, but Karl was sleeping as usual when I'm trying to teach him important things. He didn't even wake up for the Holzhausenpark play ground but we thought it's better to have it covered anyways. I mean, he's half a Frankfurter.
3/21/08
Travelling To Hessen II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Karl, i will forgive you for sleeping when your mommy was showing you the Korean Garden :)
Fredster, i am impressed how well they built the Korean garden, especially the house!
Krammar,
Auntie Sooki
Post a Comment