
Damn, here I'm award partying in rainy Berlin wondering why I have the feeling that the real party's happening somewhere else. Well, it's because every day with Karl is a cornucopia of festivities and events, that's why. Like the unbeatable giggledown (I'm gonna giggle until you melt, here we go - one, two...), the always popular championship of beady eyed ogling (Whaddaya mean I made a mess? Could somebody cute like me make a mess?!), the occasional refreshing screamfest (C'mon party people make some NOIIIIIIIISE!) and in the photo here Karl is presenting his blockbuster high pitch rendition of the old school classic Hip Hop Hooray. Heeeeyyy... hooooo.... heeeeyyy....hoooo (funny enough Karl's known to sport the same style of hat like Treach in the original video).
Didn't some well meaning young father warn me that I'm gonna miss my kid on business trips madly by the time he's three or four? I guess I'm an early pushover. So if anybody's looking for me later tonight - I'm the pathetic drunk hunched over the bar counter showing strangers baby pictures going... And! I! Haven't! Seen! Him! For two days now!
1/21/08
Where The Party's At
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know he misses you just as much – but somebody has work and pick up the awards in Berlin so that we can continue to feed the good milk to little Mr. Karl.
Post a Comment