1/8/08

Laid Back Baby




After reading and hearing everywhere that you're supposed to have your baby lying in different positions as often as possible – on the back, on the side, on the stomach – I figured I should be a good mother and let him lie on his belly today. Just so you all know: he was miserable. Hated it. Don't be fooled by the picture, he was screaming seconds after (it's just cuter to put cute pictures on the blog).

He just wants to lie on his back, I can't change it. I guess he's just a laid back baby. And I don't care if he only starts crawling when he's two, as long if he gets his Harvard application right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm. Max-Laurin prefers lying on his belly. Which now worries me regarding his Harvard application.

Andrian said...

But hey, community college can be nice. Or as they say in German, Handwerk ist keine Schande...