9/3/09
Meet and Greet
Of course I didn't bring a camera today, the very day Karl got to meet and greet his first celebrity, so now I have no proof and nothing to show. Anyway - picked up Karl from daycare and took him to the Thomas Schütte show at Haus der Kunst, which probably has been first long-term memory. At least he's been repeatedly talking about the huge sculpture of a man without pants, the big wooden melon slices of the "Melonely" installation and the customary glass of Apfelschorle afterwards at the Gold Bar. There were hardly any other visitors, but Jürgen Habermas and his wife, so since we met and corresponded a few times I went up and introduced Karl. Mr. Habermas is not exactly an extrovert, but Karl got a smile out of him. We exchanged pleasantries, but when Karl kept on staring, the honorable philosopher excused himself with a friendly nod and went his way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sure you did. and bruno and i ran into johnny depp yesterday. after bruno made him smile he leaned over and said "your mommy is very pretty".
I know, I read it on Perez Hilton's blog.Are you gonna be pirates now?
we've always been pirates.
Post a Comment