
I still have material for a couple more Gomera posts and since the days are slowish in Munich I will keep throwing them in. In the picture above you can see my two favorite men in the whole wide world checking out a big flock of goats (some of them in the background). We also met a donkey, but Karl was sleeping. I demonstrated the typical donkey sounds to him later that day. 
For our little hike to the highest peak of the island, the Garajonay, we switched from the stroller to our carrier. The trails on La Gomera are pretty rough and Andrian was scared that Karl would get a whiplash. I think he's fine though. If he lost a couple of brain cells maybe his friend Bruno can borrow him one of his.
4/18/08
La Gomera IX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no problem, dude. i'ves gots plenty.
Post a Comment