See the little Church in the second picture of the last entry? It had to be our first walk of course. Sun! View! Ocean! And Karl was sleeping.
We got our car seat back on the second day which Karl was only medium happy about. This is also the last time we've seen him tired ever since. For some reason our vacation made him totally hyper. Too bad he's still too young to go to a boxing gym. Speaking of boxing: A big shout-out to my former team mate and sparring partner Yuko Yamamoto who fought herself all the way up to the Golden Gloves Finals at Madison Square Garden next weekend. Congrats! I so wish I could be there.
P.S.: Thank you, Maria, for the awesome outfit! WE LOVE IT!
4/7/08
La Gomera III
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking good Fredster! Karl looks like a little train conductor in that cute outfit! Oh, and La Gomera I + II looks heavenly!
Thanks Sooki! You should totally go there when you have a chance – now that you're a resident of Europe... Oh, and congrats on all the media coverage that Kokokaka got!
Post a Comment