4/22/09

Touring Bavaria I




Okay, I'm planning on making this a series: Touring Bavaria. We just got back from an overnight trip through southeastern Bavaria and it was – yes – beautiful. There's more pictures to come, but I couldn't resist posting this one right away. I mean, come on, I know there's a couple of proud parents out there reading this blog, but can you really top this amount of cuteness? I didn't think so.

4 comments:

ninja said...

supercute AND wholesome ... that's hard to top indeed ;-)

ninja said...

Actually, check out http://minitosu.com/?p=2118, last picture. Pretty darn cute. And pee-your-diapers funny :)
Greetings from BK and wish you were here!

Andrian said...

Very funny. Very yippie. Did they get busted for disorderly behavior in public?

ninja said...

There was a class of 20 hasidic pre-teen boys horsing around the playground, guarded by 3 rather sinister-looking men. We opted to wait until they were gone before flashing any bottoms...