1/12/09

Walk In The Park


Today, after I picked up Karl from the daycare center we went to the doctor to get him some shots. I sort of knew that he wasn't in his best shape so I didn't put my hopes up too high that he would actually get them. This is the fourth time we're trying – he's always sick. Never severely though, it's usually just some sort of infection he picks up from the other evil children he spends half his day with. So again today the doctor looked at him and told us to come back some other time. Fine. At least we got some fresh air at the park on our way home. While I was still putting on my jacket Karl walked away whithout any interest in his stroller or my arms. Bye bye! He walked back to me when he noticed I was taking my time though. Probably only because he remembered that he would need me for the free tram ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Mr. Independent has quite the casual stride already ... the boys over here still resemble characters out of 'Chicken Run'.

Maria said...

Cooler Karl! Was der kleine Kerl schon alles kann...lauf bloss nicht weg!!!