10/28/08

Baby Architect




I have to say, I'm pretty proud to have become an accomplished baby architect. On a daily basis I'm spending a couple of hours building towers and bridges creatively combining Karl's toys with CD's, DVD packs as well as books and cardboard rolls. The results are stunning as you can see and I have no idea why Karl is not into it. Instead he's trying to call his friends to arrange playdates. How lame is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Das scheinbare Desinteresse ist in Wahrheit nur Geduld. Karl hofft darauf, dass sich seine Eltern irgendwann mit vernünftigeren Dingen beschäftigen. Desinteresse an solchen Türmen zeigt zum Beispiel Max: durch sofortige Zerstörung und rigorose Verhinderung jeglichen Wiederaufbaus.

Andrian said...

Naah, he's just calling the sculpture curator of the MOMBA (Museum of modern baby art), because he knows how endangered these masterpieces are due to environmental facors like lacking motor skills of nearby natives, the extremely destructive chemistry of half-chewed cookies and major milk spills.