9/29/08

Biker Boy




Karl has been going to the daycare center for over three weeks now and luckily it has been going really well. I used to pick him up by tram, but last week the weather was halfway decent so I could finally put the bike seat to use. As you can see, Karl was only medium excited, but well, I'm sure he'll figure out soon that it's more fun to be biked around than sitting in a stroller. It's possible that he was just not into that whole helmet thing. Nothing he can do about that though. We live in the city of crazy BMW and Audi drivers. That's way more dangerous than the streets of Brooklyn.

Oh yes, and he's wearing shoes now. Real shoes. So much stuff is happening! So hard to keep up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks twice his age in this picture ... the shoes and helmet don't just add inches, but months.

Fred said...

And his expression of bored disapproval adds another two month...