
This is the view from my desk and these pictures were taken only several seconds apart. Then Karl discovered his interest in the floor lamp which is definitelty not child safe or will ever be. I had to come to his safety. What am I doing on my desk anyways, you're going to say, if I'm not posting? Believe me, I'm trying hard to do stuff, like work a little, but our little Mr. Funshine is getting very mobile and needs more and more attention. But that's what's supposed to happen of course. In no time he'll be at school and I'll have all day to clean up the mess.
Quite a few things have happened in Karl's life though: he's sporting two little teeth, he went for his first real dive at the baby swimming class and he's enjoying a new kind of milk cereal in the evening.
6/5/08
Office Space
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now at what point does Mr. Karl lose his left sock? Let's see....
oh socks. So overrated.
Dude ... how did you get those TEETH out? I've been chewing up my hands, toys, you name it for months now. Nothing!
teeeeeeeeth? teeth!!
Post a Comment