Today we went for Karl's six month check-up. He also had to get another set of shots which he weathered through courageously. Then the doctor explained to us again – as he's supposed to – that accidents in the household are much more common than all those illnesses worried mothers keep asking him about. Right after he finished his sentence he fell over a chair in his practice room. To emphasize what he had said? For comical relief? Who knows. He also asked what Karl was up to all day long. When I told him that he's reading a lot and practicing the piano he assured me that our son is a very talented kid. Duh – I didn't need a doctor to figure that out.
And here are the numbers. Because I know you want to know: Karl's Weight 7090 g / 15.6 lbs.; Karl's Height 68 cm / 26.77 inches.
5/26/08
U5 Check-Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats to Karl on his 6 month check-up! These pictures are the cutest. I've been a lame blog commenter, but I do take a peek often! Please give Karl a squeeze from me :)
But this was the best picture for your first comment since he's wearing the outfit you got him – thanks again!
oh my gosh! I didn't even notice...that's awesome! He looks extra snuggly in it :)
and I just noticed that you put a link to Andy's blog up there! I really need to start paying more attention...That is so cool! Thanks!
Post a Comment